“I’m fascinated by human sexuality. I think sex is an incredibly important part of life, but for many people, sex and sexuality are things that just happen. But when we don’t work at understanding and improving our sexual selves or our partners, a sense of unhappiness or lack of fulfilment can affect our broader sense of self.”
“I believe that sensual massage should be regarded as legitimate body therapy. An experience where physical and sensual boundaries are of course consensual but can be broader and based on what the receiver wants rather than what the therapist is restricted to give. It should be an occasion when the basic human need of touch and physical intimacy becomes a shared experience where the natural process of human arousal is not ignored but encouraged, pleasurable and fulfilling; an experience that is both healthy and deeply relaxing and a testimony to our innate primal dynamics”
I trained as a professional masseur in 1995 but my interest in human psychology and sexuality started long before this. From two years old I grew up living in a 130-bed hotel in Salcombe South Devon UK. Following hotel management training I continued to run the family hotel for a further 20 years. It was my hospitality work plus my experience as a father of five children that gave me a deep interest in human behavioural psychology. and our curious relationship with sexuality. From as early as I can remember I could not understand why something as natural and essential as sexual intimacy was dealt with, by much of society, in such a marginalised manner. I could see that because of this clandestine relationship many have with sex it became at best an area of curiosity, or at worst an area of ignorance, confusion even shame. So when a change of circumstance came my way and the opportunity presented itself for me to re define my own life I decided to train as a masseur. I followed this with training in psychosexual & relationship therapy. ut rather than follow a traditional therapist career I committed to following my passion of helping people be the sexual beings they wanted to be and so in 2005 I brought together my talent as a masseur and knowledge in psychology with my business skills to create Massage33.
- I trained as a masseur in 1995.
- I initially created Massage33 in 2005 to provide a high quality professional sensual massage service for men and women.
- I trained in 2008-2010 as a psychosexual and relationship therapist.
- I also have training in Imago relationship dynamics, NLP, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy.
- In 2011 I created Intimacy Matters as the therapy based arm of my work
- In 2015 I created Intimate Tutorials as an online video tutorial platform for my international clients to access to learn more about sensual massage.
- In December 2016 I gave my 6,000th appointment.
- I give sensual massage treatments to men, women, and couples of all ages, cultures, belief systems, and sexualities.
- I help people to explore their sexuality, to work through intimacy issues and to improve their sexual performance and fulfilment.
- I advise and teach singles and couples how to reignite or expand their sexual relationships.
- I run workshops and teach sensual massage to enthusiastic single men, women and couples of all ages and sexualities.
- I run professional training for those wanting to set up their own sensual massage practice.
- I help people understand how to make their relationships work better and explain why some people seem to continually be attracted to the wrong type of person.
- I give advice and practical guidance to, sexually frustrated wives; bi-curious husbands; busy executives with no time for relationships; culturally restricted men and women; public or celebrity figures;
- I help people find ways to explore their sexuality without compromising their private or public lives.
- I have had articles published and often quoted or appear in the national media. (Cosmopolitan, Daily Mirror, Reveal, i news, Times, )
- I am the appointed sex mentor/therapist to the internationally known adult party organization Killing Kittens.
- I run regular member events (Intimacy Matters Presents…. since 2011) at Home House Private Members Club in Marylebone, Central London.
- I run my own couples massage party events ‘A Couples Affaire’
- I host public speaking events through http://uk.funzing.com/lectures
My websites are comprehensive and include details on the many treatments I offer. There is information on the principles behind my style and approach to sensual massage and in my news section are many articles and information on sexual performance and sexuality. If you want to explore sensual massage more deeply take a look at the workshops and events pages. If what you read here interests you but you still feel cautious about booking an appointment then read some of the many testimonials received from clients. I am available for TV or Radio appearances and am an entertaining addition to any dinner party.
If you want to discuss your situation discretely or just have a question then drop Colin a personal Email
If you want to enquire or book an appointment with Colin then simply complete and Appointment Form
My website is comprehensive and includes details on the many treatments I offer. There is information on the principles behind my style and approach to sensual massage and in my news section are many articles and information on sexual performance and sexuality. If you want to explore sensual massage more deeply take a look at the workshops and events pages. If what you read here interests you but you still feel cautious about booking an appointment then read some of the many testimonials received from clients. I am available for TV or Radio appearances and am an entertaining addition to any dinner party.
Areas of Expertise:
For Men – Understanding and helping men in the area of sexual fulfilment, skills and sexual relationships to include erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, loss of libido, changes in sexuality/ orientation and better love making skills, unleashing the primal man within.
For Women – Fear of intimacy, lack of orgasm, unsatisfactory sex life, 40 something and single again, improving sexual confidence and lovemaking skills, unleashing the primal woman within.
For Couples – re igniting the sexual relationship, exploring fantasy, understanding one another’s deeper sexual needs, exploring intimacy with other like minded couples.
Amongst my services:-
- I give private and confidential sensual massage treatments to male and female clients as individual appointments
- I offer couples the opportunity to expand their sexual horizons and intimate pleasure by exploring sensual massage
- I help women who have challenges around orgasm and intimate arousal
- I provide a space to experience for those who are single and busy or who are in a relationship which lacks sensual fulfilment
- I offer psycho-sensual treatments combining bodywork with counselling to help with sexual performance and confidence issues
- I advise and mentor men who are exploring same-sex attraction
- I treat women who have a lack of sensual intimacy, eroticism or sexual confidence in their lives
- I teach men how to become more knowledgeable and confident sensual and sexual partners to women
- I run interactive private and group workshops on sensual massage, sex and sexuality
- I mentor single men, women, and couples on how to improve intimacy and sexual performance
- I speak on sex and sexuality at public and private events
- I provide face to face or Skype mentoring
- I usually see most of my clients at my riverside treatment rooms in Pimlico, central London.
Colin’s Media Coverage
- Sex & Relationship Journalist Chrissie Rowell’s fascinating interview with Colin about how he became a sex mentor and sensual masseur.
Here is s short interview I recently had with Rebecca Dakin The Great British Sexpert
Colin presenting a talk on his Sexonality Test App to measure male sexuality
(Love Sex and Intimacy Fair September 2013 in Brighton)
To Broadcaster Jackie Walker as she talks to Colin about massage & sensuality
Click on the links below to listen to Colin’s Radio interview:
Part 1 – [Interview with Colin]
Part 2 – [What women need to know]
Part 3 – [Emotional Release]