I have taken a view on my situation as a therapist who works close at hand with clients. Since I work from home and do not travel on public transport nor do I have to mix in large crowds or office space and i see only between 7 – 10 clients a week, I beleive that my exposure to infection is much less of a risk than most. On this basis I have decided to re open to welcome clients for sensual massage treatments, psychosensual treatments, private workshops and sex and relationship coaching appointments at my London Bridge treatmnet room. However to maintain sensible protection for both myself and my clients, I have put in place some requirements.
If you wish to take an appointment or workshop with me then please read and agree with the following requirments when booking.
- After making your booking you (and your partner, if you are a couple) will be required to guarantee in writing that you are not showing any signs of Covid-19 symptoms and that to your knowledge you have not come into contact with any one with symptoms in the previous 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You confirm that if you have contracted Covid-19 and recovered, that you are now virus free and it is at least three weeks since your recovery.
- You agree that on arrival you will have your temperature taken and that if the result is over 38c (100.4f) the appointment will not go ahead. This can be done with either a forehead or ear thermometer.
- That if you choose to, you can wear a face mask during the treatment.
- That if you chose to you can remain face down for the whole treatment.
- Colin will also take his temperature at the same time and show the result to you.
- Colin ensures that all surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned with sterilizing detergent and that there are disinfectant wipes and hand sanitiser available.
- All massage bed covers are changed after each treatment and towels are freshly washed but you can also bring your own towel.
- On your request Colin will wear a face mask when giving the treatment, workshop or coaching session.
- Any second maseurs ( if taking a 4 hands massage ) or volunteer receivers wil also undertake the same precautions and guarantees.
- After the any treatment or workshop you can take a shower in very hot water for as long as you wish.
Click on link below to view treatments options