Sensual Massage & Psychosensual Treatments
To Bring Fulfillment & Satisfaction To Your Intimate Life
For Men, Women & Couples, Straight, Bisexual, Gay or Lesbian
All Major Cards Accepted or Pay By Installment
Expert Man to Man Full Body Sensual Massage:
Arousing, Caring, Empowering, Intimate, Erotic, Extraordinary
What The Women Say:
Awakened, Thrilled, Stimulated, Soothed & Satiated.
What The Couples Say:
Exciting, Adventurous, Special, Explorative, Revitalised
Tailor Made Treatments
2 Hands or 4 Hands Male only or Male & Female Couple
Register with M33Xtra and View Videos and Descriptions
As featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine
November 2015 issue
& Sexual Performance Enhancement
Group Workshops – Events – Private Sessions – Professional Training
Central London Victoria/Pimlico SW1V 3JY
For quick access to view the sensual massage options Colin offers to men, women & couples
Click on the relevant icon below
- Book an appointment with Colin
- Read and watch more about Colin
- Check availability calendar
- Read Colin’s testimonials
- Register for M33 Xtra and read the explicit massage descriptions
- Click here to view the explicit demonstration videos
- Overview all massage treatments and prices
- Code of practice for confidentiality
- View details of the other Massage33 Associate Masseurs
Master Sensual Masseur
Sex, Intimacy & Relationship Mentoring
I trained as a professional masseur in 1995 but my interest in human psychology and sexuality started long before this. From two years old I grew up living in a 130-bed hotel in Salcombe South Devon UK. Following hotel management training I continued to run the family hotel for a further 20 years. It was my hospitality work plus my experience as a father of five children that gave me a deep interest in human behavioral psychology. and our curious relationship with sexuality. From as early as I can remember I could not understand why something as natural and essential as sexual intimacy was dealt with, by much of society, in such a marginalized manner. I could see that because of this clandestine relationship many have with sex it became at best an area of curiosity, or at worst and area of ignorance, confusion even shame. So when a change of circumstance came my way and the opportunity presented itself for me to re define my own life I decided to train as a masseur. I followed this with training in psychosexual & relationship therapy. ut rather than follow a traditional therapist career I committed to follow my passion of helping people be the sexual beings they wanted to be and so in 2005 I brought together my talent as a masseur and knowledge in psychology with my business skills to create Massage33. Read more about Colin
- I trained as a masseur in 1995.
- I initially created Massage33 in 2005 to provide a high quality professional sensual massage service for men and women.
- I trained in 2008-2010 as a psychosexual and relationship therapist.
- I also have training in Imago relationship dynamics, NLP, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy.
- In 2011 I created Intimacy Matters as the therapy based arm of my work
- In 2015 I created Intimate Tutorials as an online video tutorial platform for my international clients to access to learn more about sensual massage.
- In December 2016 I gave my 6,000th appointment.
- I give sensual massage treatments to men, women, and couples of all ages, cultures, belief systems, and sexualities.
- I help people to explore their sexuality, to work through intimacy issues and to improve their sexual performance and fulfillment.
- I advise and teach singles and couples how to re-ignite or expand their sexual relationships.
- I run workshops and teach sensual massage to enthusiastic single men, women and couples of all ages and sexualities.
- I run professional training for those wanting to set up their own sensual massage practice.
- I help people understand how to make their relationships work better and explain why some people seem to continually be attracted to the wrong type of person.
- I give advice and practical guidance to, sexually frustrated wives; bi-curious husbands; busy executives with no time for relationships; culturally restricted men and women; public or celebrity figures;
- I help people find ways to explore their sexuality without compromising their private or public lives.
- I have had articles published and often quoted or appear in the national media. (Cosmopolitan, Daily Mirror, Reveal, i news, Times, )
- I am the appointed sex mentor/therapist to the internationally known adult party organization Killing Kittens.
- I run regular member events (Intimacy Matters Presents…. since 2011) at Home House Private Members Club in Marylebone, Central London.
My websites are comprehensive and include details on the many treatments I offer. There is information on the principles behind my style and approach to sensual massage and in my news section are many articles and information on sexual performance and sexuality. If you want to explore sensual massage more deeply take a look at the workshops and events pages. If what you read here interests you but you still feel cautious about booking an appointment then read some of the many testimonials received from clients. I am available for TV or Radio appearances and am an entertaining addition to any dinner party.
If you want to discuss your situation discretely or just have a question then drop Colin a personal Email
If you want to enquire or book an appointment with Colin then simply complete and Appointment Form
Introducing the Massage33 Associate Masseurs
Steffan, Johnny, Mack, Jennifer, Katrina
Massage33 Associate Masseurs are available to give treatments. They see their clients at the Massage33 studios in Pimlico but as independent self-employed masseurs they arrange their own bookings but follow the code of conduct of Massage33. To ensure that they all give a professional service and a sensual massage of high quality they have all received additional training by Colin. To find out more about each masseur, the style of massage they give and clients they see, simply click on the image above or [Click Here]
Article in i news 12th December 2016
Read this profound and courageous account from a female client if Colin’s who tells readers of ‘i news’ her story of sexual assault and how Psycho-Sensual Massage was a major part of her full sexual recovery.
Sensual massage therapy for survivors of sexual attacks and other traumatic experiences is one way people seek to recover from trauma, but is still considered controversial. Tara (not her real name) – a 46 year old TV production executive – explains her reasons for taking the alternative route to enjoying intimacy again.
Intimacy Matters Presents…
is a monthly event that Colin hosts at Home House, London’s premier private members club in Portman Square, Marylebone, where as an honorary member he has hosted these evening regularly for four years. The evenings are relaxed, informative and entertaining where those who take part enjoy wine, canapés and plenty of no-holds-barred conversation about sex and sensuality. Each evening has a topic as the focus but in the open forum guests are invited to ask questions from guest speakers or presenters. Although held as a members’ event, Colin is happy to invite non-members, so just drop him an email if you’d like to be put on the guest list.
Cost is £10 paid to Home House sponsored charity
April 5th 2017
Watch this space for details of guest speakers and topics
The most popular sensual massage that I give to women is the
The 105 Minute
Confidential private and fulfilling
massage for women who know there is more
Reasons why women come for sensual massage
In no particular order!
- Curiosity and satisfying a fantasy
- Difficulty to reach orgasm during penetrative sex
- Frustration/Lack of stimulation by partner
- Guilt/Morality/Shame around sex
- Letting go of control and trusting others with control
- Recoverers of sexual aggression/abuse
- Complacency in relationship = no longer stimulated by my partner.
- Lack of skill/knowledge by self and partner.
- Exploding libido (pre and post menopausal women).
- Post menopausal and still very sexual.
- Convenience and self-care (busy professionals who don’t want a relationship).
- Cultural and religious restrictions.
- Exploration of sexual practices as yet un tried or unwanted by my partner.
- Poor body image and lack of sexual self-esteem.
- Want my partner to watch me have a sensual massage and I want my partner to give me a four hands with the masseur
Testimonial by Alison February 2016.
“Thank you for a truly extraordinary afternoon! I was feeling quite trepidatious when I arrived- as I’m sure you realized. But you were so very kind- I quickly felt at ease with you. Thinking about it now, this seems rather remarkable, given that you were a complete stranger- how many minutes from handshake to electric pleasure down the back? And here I am on a train surrounded by strangers, with whom sexual contact seems unlikely to say the least. But as you say, you create a separate world and a space to be different. I found it a very luxurious and exciting space to be in! Thank you. It was a real pleasure to meet you”
To ask a question or to a massage [CONTACT COLIN] or call or text me on 07966 522 696
Female Client Feedback
After most appointments, I send out a feedback form for female clients to give their assessment of my service. Click on the link below to view the latest results.
Why even straight men enjoy sensual massage from another man
Whatever sexuality you define yourself as; whether straight, bi sexual, gay, heteroflexible or polysexual, there is so much more to benefit from when receiving a sensual massage from another man, than just arousal and erotic exploration. Male clients often say to me that a sensual massage given by a male masseur is firmer and more assertive than if given by a female masseuse. They also say that they feel more relaxed and less anxious about becoming aroused or having to ‘behave’ and ‘withhold’ their desire. Many say that being able to let go and be the receiver, to be passive rather than active and to feel aroused and then taken to orgasm by another man is an amazing pleasure.
CLICK HERE to read more
Enjoying a sensual massage as a couple is a perfect way to relax and explore sexual intimacy together. To be able to enjoy the touch of a masseur while your partner is either enjoying the same or watching you creates a wonderful shared experience. As a professional sex therapist as well as an experienced masseur therapist I can also incorporate in to the massage some teaching of new arousal and sexual performance techniques. I have created several options of couples’ massage but I am also happy to create a tailor-made massage experience to suit the couple’s particular desires.
Testimonial from Tom & Sarah August 2015 -“ Just had a fantastic couples massage with Colin. We’ve never done this before and Colin put us at ease instantly and is a master of his craft. It was sensuous, exciting and we felt very together throughout the whole experience. It’s also great to talk to Colin who is so knowledgeable about the sensuous side of men and women. A beautiful apartment overlooking the river and lovely fragrance and music in the treatment room with subdued lighting”
Testimonial from Ralph & Steve December 2015 – “We have been partners for 7 years and in that time have had a very good sex life but in the last year, we have both noticed that sexual intimacy between us had become a bit routine. Neither of us wanted to explore outside of the relationship so when we can across Massage33 we though a couple massage would be the best way to explore wider horizons without challenging our relationship. We decided to go for the “Watch & Touch” Massage which gave us both the opportunity to receive and give a sensual massage to one another with the guidance of Colin. We really enjoyed the occasion and it brought up lots to consider for the future.
Watch The Massage33 Demonstration Video
60 seconds of excerpts taken from the various sensual massage types that i give to men, women and couples. For more explicit videos view the [videos page]
Massage 33 is run by colin richards who is a central London based professional sensual masseur and sex mentor giving sensual massage to men women and couples and organises sensual massage workshops and events. lingum massage, tantric massage, yoni massage, tantra bodywork, sports massage, erotic massage, therapeutic massage and tantric workshops, sensual massage workshops, sex therapy, help with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, bi sexuality, fear of intimacy, anorgasmia, loss of libido, lack of orgasm, sexual frustration, sexual exploration, sexual foreplay workshops, orgasm workshops, couples evenings, swinging evenings, adult parties, adult events, sex education, relationship communication,